Easter Mourning (I'm prone to hyperbole)


It's been a tough week personally. I took some time just before Easter looking at pics from last Easter when my sister and nephew were in town for a visit. We enjoyed Easter Service at church, the kids loved the Easter egg hunt. Then, we drove over to the hospital to visit mom. We took some pics of the three boys in their Easter clothes sitting on the bed with their grandma. She hated the idea of being photographed in the hospital. She always cared so much about how she looked and never thought she looked great, but we talked her into allowing the pics. I'm glad she did although looking at them now makes me sad. Little did we know that Easter Sunday, Resurrection Sunday, that just over two weeks later, mom would be gone.

I miss you, mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Sabbatical Day 1

Who told you...?

Do you want to get well?