Holy Spirit
What a week! Here I am at the airport again. This time I am in Tampa on my way back to MD. I just spent an amazing week in classes for the Masters Degree I am working on. All of our classes have been great and our professors even better. But, this week…. For as long as I can remember, I have had convictions about what it means to be Pentecostal and what that should look like. The problem is, outside of a church service, I have never seen it. So, like many, I tuck away the thoughts and live life like everyone else. This week I saw my thoughts lived out in front of me. Our professor operated in the Holy Spirit like no one I have ever known. I found joy this week seeing that living in the power of the Holy Spirit is possible. Even more so, I was challenged this week with what I need to do personally to live a truly Pentecostal life. Thank you, Lord!!!!! Now, help me to do what I know (and have known) I need to do. Look out world; God loves you and He wants to show you His love.
In case you are curious, the man of whom I speak is a pastor and his church's website is www.firstassembly-ws.org .