Hanging out with Jesus

I know that the Lord has been working on me. Often he uses circumstances and people to help form me. Lately, he has been doing the work himself and changing me from the inside out. I can't yet put into words my experiences. It has been almost overwhelming and at times disconcerting. Looking back over the last few weeks, I realize I can't go more than a couple of hours without being aware of God's strong presence around me or in me. I have now decided that I will choose not to be surprised or disturbed, but take the time to enjoy God's presence. Today I was reminded about the story from John 21 where Jesus is having breakfast with his disciples. With all the things that needed to be done and taught, Jesus chose to sit back and enjoy some time with his boys. If that is what God wants from me, I'm all for it.

Popular posts from this blog

Sabbatical Day 1

Who told you...?

Do you want to get well?