Hide and Seek Part 2

As a new Christian, I recognized that God had sought me out, found me, and saved me. As our relationship grows, it takes on another dimension of this game of hide-and-seek. Somewhere along the road I began to realize that at moments, the roles of the game would reverse; God would hide and I would become the seeker.
For my theological friends, I am not saying that God would go away; David declares in the Psalms that there is nowhere we can go to be away from God and God promises to never leave us nor forsake us. Maybe a better analogy would be God playing peek-a-boo with me. It is a humbling albeit humorous thought.
Anyway, to this day, there are moments when I am trying to connect with God and I don't feel His presence with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Sabbatical Day 1

Who told you...?

Do you want to get well?